Carestream Alternative Instructions
1. Install the IOC Snapshot software. If you need a link for the download it is:
Enter in the license key when you see this window. If you would like to use a trial key, this one is good for 2 weeks.
2. After the installation you will see a blue camera icon in your system tray, right click it and select Kodak in the list of programs.
3. Install the STV Setup Program to enable third party cameras to work in Kodak.
Older versions of Kodak use this:
Newer versions of Kodak like 6:14 use this:
Run the installation and check the box for Third Party Video Capture option.
4. Run Kodak Digital Imaging and open a patient. Go to Options and then Preferences. Go to the Camera tab and make sure these options are selected and then click OK. This only needs to be done one time.
5. You are now ready to take image. Click the Intraoral Camera icon in Carestream to bring up the camera window. Click the refresh button as the settings will be for the Kodak 1000 camera. You should only have to hit the fresh button one time. Click the exit button which is below the gear icon and you are done.