1. Install the IOC Snapshot software. If you need a link for the download it is https://iocsnapshot.com/IOC_Snapshot.exe
Enter in the license key when you see this window. If you would like to use a trial key, this one is good for 2 weeks.
2. After the installation you will see a blue camera icon in your system tray, right click it and select Curve or Twain in the list of programs. Right click the blue camera again and go to Select Camera, and chose the camera you want to work with. The checkmark boxes should look similar to this:
3. Click on Imaging in the lower left hand corner.
4. Now Click on Begin Mount Auto Acquisition
5. Chose the mount you want to capture to, I would use the mount with 4 squares which is typically Intraoral Images.
6. Be sure you set Upload Files from to Capture Device, and the Config is set to IOC Snapshot.
7. Take images with your camera’s capture button.
8. All finished. Have a coke!