For the alternative instructions to use the Intraoral Camera icon in Carestream\Kodak click here:
1. Install the IOC Snapshot software. If you need a link for the download it is https://iocsnapshot.com/IOC_Snapshot.exe
Enter in the license key when you see this window. If you would like to use a trial key, this one is good for 2 weeks.
2. After the installation you will see a blue camera icon in your system tray, right click it and select Kodak in the list of programs. Right click the blue camera again and go to Select Camera, and chose the camera you want to work with. The checkmark boxes should look similar to this:
3. Run Carestream Digital Imaging or Kodak Digital Imaging with a patient open. Click your camera’s capture button OR left click on the blue camera icon in the system tray to bring up the Kodak Snapshot window. Once the Kodak SnapShot window is open take images with the camera’s capture button, each time you click the camera’s button you will see thumbnails created in the sidebar. You may double click the image to blow it up or you can right click on the image to delete it.
4. When you close the Kodak Snapshot window, the images will be in Kodak\Carestream.
5. If you would like to categorize the images, right click on each image and select Edit Comments. Click the radio box on Intraoral or Extraoral depending on the image. You may also select the tooth numbers.